Digital Product Manager Accounts and Entitlements
The Wealth Management industry is going through a seismic shift from being a transaction-focused, account-centric business to a client-centric advisory business -- and advisors are ascribing greater value to solutions that enable them to be client-centric and service the needs of households.
To achieve this, platforms and systems are undergoing foundational changes that allow advisors to onboard, manage and service their clients and households as opposed to managing multiple accounts belonging to a clients.
An advisor today uses multiple applications for a variety of purposes and the industry is shifting in ways to allow for a seamless experience and administration across different applications. Central to this effort is how the foundational elements like clients and households are defined and mapped across multiple applications and firms.
Pershing is well positioned to drive change in the Wealth Management industry
Pershing is the largest provider of clearing and custody solutions in the brokerage and banking arena, serving more than 1,300 financial services firms in 30 countries. More than seven million investors and 100,000 professionals already rely on our digital solutions. Pershing's technology ecosystem is uniquely placed to support the development of new solutions that address these needs, and to enable this seamless experience across the best-of-breed solutions from top FinTech firms and other key players in our industry
Join the team that puts all of this together!
The Technology Product Management team at Pershing is at the epicenter of this transformation. We define the new product vision, create the product strategy, conceptualize and plan solutions, and are responsible for technology products throughout their lifecycles. We work closely with Pershing's clients, lines of business, and other Pershing Technology groups to continuously improve our products and solutions.
If you are passionate about...
- Conceptualizing and building world-class technology solutions
- Working with clients, internal and external partners, and a very talented multi-disciplinary team to develop innovative digital experiences
- Creating the next generation of financial services technology products
...then this Product manager role might just be the right fit for you!
The Technology Product Management team at Pershing defines product vision and strategy based on customer needs and competitive landscape. The team is responsible for products throughout their life cycle, and works closely with technology groups to continuously improve the products and solutions..
Leads and provides direction on product management, development and marketing processes for multiple large products or one complex product. Liaises with cross-functional teams to deliver products that address client needs. Leads sessions on the design and product development of products including adoption and marketing strategies for multiple large products. Provides guidance to cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle. Ensures project has necessary requirements, deliverable and support model in place; pre-and post rollout. Is highly familiar with product competitors, consumer trends, and market status. May act as the primary point of contact for some products. Responsible for analyzing, defining, and challenging the product's business case based on team and industry reports. Prioritizes product requirements and further investigates product feasibility. Determines project responsibilities and scope. Develop scope, roadmap strategic direction for the product or product suite. Drive excecution of product roadmap. May serve as Team Lead. Qualifications
ou will be responsible for
- Creating digital solutions for financial firms and advisors, focused on the creation, onboarding and servicing of clients and households
- Driving the strategy for various technology products and how they integrate; how reference data such as Clients/Households are mapped and how entitlements and access are managed for users.
- General product management responsibilities, including:
- Definition and delivery of the product strategy roadmap;
- Definition of product / solution bundles, pricing, positioning, and support models;
- Study of the marketplace and interfacing with technology vendors and providers;
- Collaboration with business owners, business analysts, project managers, developers, and quality assurance specialists to deliver high quality technology products;
- Engagement with client engagement, relationship management, and marketing/communications teams to help market technology products and drive adoption;
- Engagement with clients to demo products and validate product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience in technology/digital products
- Excellent negotiation, decision making, problem solving, and influencing skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with building front-end applications
- Experience in business-to-business technology integrations
- Experience understanding client feedback and needs; developing actionable insights, finding innovative solutions, and articulating them to others to support execution
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a dynamically changing environment
- Experience in leading conversations with third-party vendors and providers
- A strong technology background with understanding of the full software lifecycle
- Prior product development and leadership experience (preferred)
- Experience at a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor (preferred
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 8-10 years of related experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: