Working as a data scientist, you will be part of the Data Solutions and Analytics team within Market Data at Tradeweb. With live and extensive historical data across the Institutional, Wholesale, and Retail fixed income markets globally, you will have the unique opportunity to produce models to advance the fixed income marketplace. Working in partnership with platform business heads, product managers, and the market data team, you will develop models that will improve executions and generate ideas for our clients. Your models will produce live data both within our trading platforms as well as generate independent commercial data products. You are comfortable working in a results-driven environment and want to be part of an innovative team that is forging new ground and redefining the world of investment and trading in fixed income securities.
Create predictive models using current and emerging methodologies in data science. Candidates will possess a deep understanding of statistics, machine learning, causal predictive modeling, and ideally optimization.
Collaborate across the organization to drive projects from beginning to end: frame business questions, collect and analyze data, research, prototype, build pipelines, and share insights.
Work with technology to ensure robust translation to production environments and create solutions that operate effectively live and at scale.
- 7+ years of experience in applying statistical and machine learning techniques such as regression and classification models, cluster analysis, neural networks, ensembles, random forests.
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or similar.
- Expert programming skills for data analysis and machine learning. Experience using version control and general software development best practices for contributing to a collaborative code base.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Ability to communicate technical modeling concepts and relevant aspects of modeling platforms to non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to learn fixed income and improve across all technical skill areas.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment that is fast paced and maintain a focus on rapid prototyping of capabilities.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Enjoys teaching and collaborating with others.
- Experience using the python data science stack a plus, e.g. Pandas, Jupyter notebooks, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Anaconda etc.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.