- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 23 Feb 19
We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst within our Market Data group. The primary focus of this role will be related to the management of reference data used to support Tradeweb's electronic trading platform. In this role, the Data Analyst will be involved with the onboarding process related to new reference data used populate Tradeweb's Security Master Data. The Analyst will also be responsible for the ongoing review of the existing reference data sets and processes in order to improve the overall quality of Tradeweb's Security Master Data. The reference data will cover a broad array of financial markets and securities. Hours will rotate with team members on a regular basis to provide coverage of the 11:30am - 7:30pm shift.
• Day-to-day operational work; quality checks, daily tests, internal client queries.
• Update and automate current processes.
• Develop tests, reports, and procedures around data quality improvements.
• Review business requirements.
• Track and communicate entitlement changes related to use of third party data.
• Analysis and testing of new and existing data sets.
• Write specifications around data extraction, transformation, and mapping.
- Strong academic record, including a relevant degree (Finance/computer science/technology).
- Passion for data analysis with emphasis on financial markets reference data.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity securities across a broad array of markets is a plus.
- Strong data analysis skills with an emphasis on data quality.
- Familiarity with data mapping, data modeling, and relational database design.
- Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL queries.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VBA, database connections, etc.) .
- Experience with Python a plus (but not required).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate projects with multiple parties.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to work 11:30am - 7:30pm shift on a rotational basis.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.