Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Business Management - Vice President
Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) Finance &Business Management (F&BM) is seeking a high performing VP to lead theBusiness Management processes within CTC, based in New Jersey.
This Business Management Lead will be supporting the GlobalCybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization and reports directlyto the CTC F&BM Lead. The positionwill have responsibility for the business management processes, innovation and changeagenda, defining and implementing strategic toolsets, and driving optimization acrossthe function. In addition, this positionwill have responsibility for consolidation and management of the total level Cybersecurityand Technology Controls deliverables in support of the CTC F&BM Lead.
The candidate should have a proven track record of superiorproblem-solving skills and partnership through previous experience in Finance& Business Management, Program Management, Financial Controls,Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project and People Performance& Planning, Risk & Controls, Cybersecurity, and/or Business Strategy& Growth. The individual must effectively partner and communicatewith the CTC Leadership team, Finance and Business Manager leads, ProjectManagement Offices, Procurement and Sourcing, Global Real Estate, HR, and otherkey stakeholders and support teams.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, able to managevarying levels of complexity and navigate through peak demand. Critical to the role's success is the abilityto be flexible in shifting workload priorities and be comfortable in afast-paced priority-driven environment. The candidate must establish strong relationships with all stakeholders tostrategically plan and execute on related agendas, projects, action items anddeliverables.
- Partner with the CTC and Global Technology F&BM teams to drive and influence standardization across the business management function and process including: budget planning, monthly MFR / EMR reporting, headcount planning and tracking, location strategy, productivity strategy, project based change agenda, innovation and process re-engineering ownership, implementation of controls, standardization and optimization of business processes.
- Manage the day-to-day Business Management deliverables in support of the CTC F&BM lead and align to leadership's key agenda items, cross tower initiatives, discussion topics, strategy and objectives.
- Design, develop, consolidate, and present senior management materials such as: business cases, business reviews, budget reviews, strategic roadmaps, strategy reviews, action plans, etc.
- Develop and execute action plans to improve key CTC metrics performance, including socialization of proposed plans and collaboration with the CTC teams to execute.
- Manage prioritization and implementation of key programs. Lead Business & Finance initiatives, improve processes, promote simplification, and eliminate manual activities.
- Coordinate and consolidate various CTC corporate submissions in line with Global Technology guidelines
- Track all key action items and deliverables associated with finance, governance, metrics, and the business management agenda, documenting work and processes.
- Provide thought leadership on key priorities, manage issue resolution, and communicate complex concepts in a digestible manner to non SME's
- Exhibits a high standard of JPMC culture, respect and carries this within the organization
- 10 years of core Financial and Business Management experience (Financial Management, Business Management, Program Management)
- Highly adaptable interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses and key support functions, at the senior level and peer levels
- Experience communicating to senior audiences with ability to partner across teams
- Excellent design, presentation, and storyboard skillset with excellent written and verbal skills
- Results oriented - takes responsibility for issues and follows through to resolution
- Independently solve problems andleverages network to identify solutions for implementation
- Thrives on challenges in anunstructured working environment
- Resilient, hardworking, and acutelydetail oriented
- Consistent track record for delivery ofhigh quality, polished work
- Challenges the status quo to drivechange
- Process oriented and ability to develop strategy for end to end solutions
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive systems to drive organizational improvements
- Effectively prioritizes demands and workload; high capacity for work under tight deadlines; can manage multiple parallel requests for attention / action
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes and initiatives
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to think creatively and has an analytical / insightful mindset
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Process Re-engineering, and SharePoint. ResourceNow, Clarity, automation tools, and Apptio knowledge preferred