Cybersecurity Triage Analyst
Working in Cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
Global Cybersecurity is currently looking for Digital Forensics and Analytic Services Triage Analyst to be responsible for providing eyes on glass monitoring to triage security and insider threat events.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Foundational knowledge of cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing Agile teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
- Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
- Foundational knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Demonstrable comprehension of compliance, policies and procedures, vulnerability management, privacy incidents and Data Loss Protection/Prevention (DLP)
- Experience with reviewing raw log files from various sources, data/event correlation and analysis
- Experience in a security role with an emphasis on investigations and digital evidence analysis required
- Proficiency in the use of appropriate tools and staying current with relevant skills
- Perform daily operational "eyes on the glass" real-time monitoring and analysis of internal security events from but not limited to events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, applications and databases
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In fourteen technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization th at thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.