Consumer & Community Banking Fair Lending Compliance Manager - VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers andsmall business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of theworlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under itsJ.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. isavailable at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Compliance plays a critical role in the successfulexecution of the firm's compliance mission. The Compliance function ensures thedevelopment and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing andmaintaining program infrastructure that identifies, measures, and monitorscompliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our businessglobally. Compliance teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and auditfunctions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess andmeasure compliance and related risk, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm'scompliance control environment.
Consumer & Community Banking Compliance is responsiblefor leading and implementing the compliance program across the consumerbusinesses, including Home Lending, Consumer and Business Banking, ConsumerWealth Management, Card Services, and Auto Finance. The department works withthe consumer businesses to ensure practices and policies are appropriatelydesigned and to achieve compliance with both the spirit and intent ofapplicable laws and regulations, as well as ensuring execution of an effectivecompliance program.
Compliance's Office of Fair Lending
JPMorgan Chase and Co. (JPMorgan Chase) is committed tomeeting the regulatory standard to provide fair, equitable, andnondiscriminatory access to credit for both individuals and communities. Thiscommitment is part of our fundamental mission of providing quality financialservices to existing and prospective customers in accordance with allapplicable laws and serving unique customers. To accomplish this, the Office ofFair Lending (OFL) has a very robust Fair Lending function that oversees firm'scompliance with fair lending laws.
Office of Fair Lending is seeking one or more qualifiedcompliance associate to perform statistical modeling, analysis, surveillanceand other related tasks to support the bank's fair lending compliance program.
The Compliance Manager will perform the following tasks:
- Create statistical models based on reviewing businesspolicies and procedures and communicating with business directly .
- Perform independent analytical/quantitative studies tomonitor fair lending risks associated with various aspects of credit productlife cycle from acquisition to servicing
- Prepare report of analysis. Present statistical results innon-technical terms to senior management
- Create model documentation; work with Control, Audit andModel Review to ensure adequacy of statistical models.
- Review business models for fair lending compliance
- Assist business on fair lending examinations and respondingto fair lending-related inquiries
- Perform Research & Development relating to fair lendingrisk monitoring
- Graduate degree in a related field
- 4 years applied statistical and analytical work experience
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluatinglinear/logistic regression models
- Experience with SAS or other standardstatistical packages (e.g., R, Stata)
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, verbal andwritten; ability to communicate technical matters in a non-technical way
- Experience with fair lending or similar analysis
- Experience working for a bank, a consumerfinancial product company such as a non-depository mortgage lender, a bankingregulator (e.g., OCC, CFPB) or other related government regulatory orenforcement agencies is a plus but not required
- Experience with model governance is a plus butnot required
- Experience with Python is a plus but notrequired
- Experience with Tableau is a plus but notrequired
- Experience with big data / machine learning /artificial intelligence is a plus but not required
- Experiencewith geo-coding is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of how consumer financial productssuch as mortgage and credit card are underwritten and priced is a plus but notrequired