We are looking for C# WPF Developer with Angular experience.
Job location: Jersey City, NJ
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing various technologies that emphasizes UI Patterns and technology; threading concepts and design; and, data access issues involving SQL Server, data modeling and design, programming, and ORM technologies
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and working in a virtual environment with minimal supervision.
- Collaboration with senior members of development teams to design and/or enhance existing applications, as well as develop new product functionality.
- To Work with senior developers globally and contribute to one common GUI code base.
- 6+ years of experience developing C# applications in a .net framework, ideally with framework version 4.0
- Strong experience in WPF
- Experience in an iterative development environment
- Experience with Entity Framework, Linq
- Good Knowledge of Equites trading
- Experience developing large financial software trading systems
- Experience in Program Trading is a plus
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com