Business Manager, Global Capital Markets
- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
This position will act as the main contact for the US Region and work with Global Capital Markets Operations Performance Management team. This individual will identify and analyze performance metrics, coordinate budget processes, and act as the business advisor for the Capital Markets Operations department.
My client is one of North America's leading Investment Banks providing personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global scale.
- Produce, articulate, and deliver management information for the Capital Markets Operations organization.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to support the financials and allocate recharges to its front office clients in a context that clarifies the operational activity and impact from their business models.
- Develop, track and analyze cost allocation methodologies and processes.
- Provide business advisory and support to regional leaders and Head of Global Business Management.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5-8 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis
- Advanced MS Excel
- Highly analytical with experience in financial reporting, metrics, and ability to identify trends
- MBA/CFA/CA/CMA Preferred
- Competitive Base
- Strong Bonus
- Excellent Benefits