Application Support Analyst
We are seeking an Application Support analyst to join the Application Support team in Jersey City, NJ. The candidate will join a team that is the central point of contact for supporting technical aspects of the platform. The candidate will play a vital role in diagnosing and facilitating production issues as well as assisting all other teams in QA, development and client services. This role will give the candidate a well-rounded understanding of the retail fixed income market place and all of the technical aspects of the platform. Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business and technology teams to analyze and resolve issues on the platform
- Provide day-to-day application level support for production incidents
- Develop new automation application tools and maintain existing automation tools.
- Provide a consistently high-level of service to all customers, internal and external
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the development life cycle.
About Tradeweb Markets:
- Bachelor's Degree completed or relative work experience required
- 3+ years of experience supporting large scale, interconnected web applications
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases, preferably Oracle 11
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferably Java and C++
- Experience with continuous build and integration systems (e.g. Bamboo)
- Experience with multiple source control platforms (legacy and Git)
- Technical knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in scripting as well as Unix command tools
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income trading
- Experience with Elastic Search setup, configuration and operation desired
- FIX certification and troubleshooting experience desired
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often pressurized environment
- Experience being the \"go-to\" person for an application
- Must be willing to work some evenings or weekends for production code deployments and other support needs
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.