Analyst, Business Process Improvement
Business Process Improvement - With minimal guidance, analyzes and defines requirements for business process improvement, performs tests to confirm requirements and leads best practices initiatives in the implementation of smaller, full-scale projects. Reviews process improvement conclusions with more senior team members to confirm accuracy. Works mainly with internal clients but also assists external clients with small scale process changes. Defines and drafts the business case for projects and received approval from more senior team members. Responsible for planning, redistribution and monitoring of improvement process.
- Be expected to be familiar with internal and external Know Your Customer (KYC)/AML requirements
- Escalates complex issues to more senior staff.
- With minimal guidance, provides technical support for professional and management staff's assessment of the effectiveness of controls that help ensure ongoing compliance with key laws, regulations and policies affecting the assigned areas
- Be responsible for review and analytics of the transaction activity
- Participate in calls with the various lines of business we support
- Participate in KYC/ Reg Reporting related projects as required
- Interface with Internal Clients, Compliance, Business Lines, Client Services and Quality Assurance Teams
- Have the ability to recognize and address areas of concern, escalating as necessary to the AML/KYC/ Compliance Team Leader
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience with Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance operations or auditing preferred. Experience with financial services compliance and/or experience with the assigned products, services or business lines/areas and the pertaining laws, regulations and rules of relevant regulators preferred.