Senior Internal Auditor
- Green Knoll, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Mar 19
This company is seeking an experienced internal auditor who presents well, and has strong communication skills. This person can come from public accounting external auditing or industry internal audit but must have a strong SOX compliance background.
This global pharmaceutical company is expanding tremendously, and offers upwards mobility and opportunity to move to other areas of the business.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stake holders and management
- Communicate audit findings, recommend new policies and procedures as needed
- Execute internal control testing in support of the SOX compliance program.
- Work with SOX management team to implement the annual audit plan and work with appropriate resources to execute the audit plan.
The best candidate will have the following:
- A bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 2+ years in public accounting or internal audit
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- "Big 4" background is a plus
- Strong SOX compliance background
- Base salary
- Bonus potential
- Competitive PTO policy
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other benefits included