Sr. Finance Manager
- Edison, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Nov 18
* Working closely with the CFO on all day to day accounting and financial functions of the company * Lead a team of 8 accountants/payroll/AR-AP/collections workers * Growth a large factor of this role - will soon be transitioned into the CFO
- Family Owned construction company
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer of the company. As a key member of the executive team, the Sr. Finance Manager will set the company's financial policy and direction while being an active participant in, and driver of, the company's overall business strategy. The Sr. Financial Manager will lead all financial administration including business planning, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- A minimum of a BS and CPA/CMA; MBA is a plus.
- Mature and proactive, with evidence of having worked as a true business partner to ownership.
- Prior experience in construction, real estate, commercial construction a big plus
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, internal controls, and reporting.
- Skilled in examining, developing, reengineering, and recommending financial, HR, and technology policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality. Needs to be seen as a team player who is committed to lifelong learning.
- A hands-on leader with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills.
- Strong commitment to developing team members.
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for the company's mission is essential.
- Excellent benefits and 401K plan
- Growth to C-level
- Managerial duties
- Competitive compensation