MRM Risk Analyst I
- Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 11 Dec 18
MRM Risk Analyst I
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Model Risk Management Risk Analyst I is responsible for understanding and assessing model implementation and execution risk by performing a second line of defense review of controls, compliance reporting, and advising lines of business on MRM policies and standards. The MRM Risk Analyst I executes strategies for closing MRM policy compliance gaps and participates in model implementation initiatives, advising Business Segments and Corporate Functions on MRM policies and standards as needed.
1-3 years' experience required
- Proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree required
- Actively manages relationships with corporate and/or control functions and ensures alignment with MRM and/or regulatory requirements
- Participates in cross-functional / enterprise initiatives, working with MRM management to identify risk and provide guidance for complex situations
- Identifies, develops and maintains key linkages with business partners to ensure understanding of and compliance with MRM policies
- Works closely with partner groups such as Data Governance, Data Stewards and Operational Risk
- Contributes to reporting on model risk and business line compliance
- Contributes to the future enhancement of the MRM Model Implementation and Execution Risk Assessment program
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.