Financial Analyst IV
- Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 21 Mar 19
Financial Analyst IV
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Financial Analyst IV provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst IV provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
- Conducts and/or manages the finance process as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Understands the whole finance function and the key business areas supported involving the integration of 1-2 functions and/or business lines.
- Coordinates the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentation including settling deadlines, reviewing and analyzing submissions, developing key messages, obtaining approvals and submitting to Enterprise Decision Support.
- Reporting monthly on Smart Efficiency efforts.
- Focuses on complex and/or specialized analysis with a yearly time span.
- Leads activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
- Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
- Provides financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Bachelor's degree.
- MBA Finance preferred.
- 5+ Years of related experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt helpful.
- Accounting knowledge, including FASB and GAAP regulations, particularly in assigned line(s) of business.
- Investigates to understand details of assigned business lines/accounts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, with ability to obtain necessary information and influence others in a tactful way without direct authority.
- Relationship management skills, with ability to develop good client working relationships.
- Communication skills, with ability to clearly display and explain numerical information and articulate required accounting treatmentPC skills, including understanding of accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze non-routine transactions and those requiring judgment.
8am - 5pm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.