Wealth Managers will be working directly with clients in regards to their financial planning needs, investment management, and financial advice on retirement planning, wealth accumulation, tax strategies and estate planning.
BCG Securities, located in Cherry Hill, NJ is seeking a full-time Financial Advisor to join our team. This position is responsible for financial planning and delivery of financial advice with extensive client contact and client relationship management. The role will handle or oversee the preparation of planning documents for client meetings and work in conjunction with other staff to accommodate certain administrative and investment functions. The position is responsible for providing consistent and high-quality customer service, cultivating additional assets through asset consolidation and encouraging referrals.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate preparation of all financial plans for new and existing clients
- Planning recommendation bullets and putting plans together for presentation
- Determine action steps and follow-up procedures for each new client
- Make new investment recommendation and subsequent follow-up for client portfolios with investment team
- Meet with existing clients for annual reviews
- Provide life insurance and annuity analysis
- Maintain life insurance and long term health care list
- Participate in professional organizations to keep current with financial planning issues
- Create a planning process to help individuals meet their financial goals.
- Work with businesses, business owners and individuals
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years related experience in the financial advisor/client facing role
- Series 7 & Series 66 securities licenses (or 65/63)
- Life/Health preferred
- Exceptional client relationship management skills - both internal and external client facing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time-management skills
We offer an impressive benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical with prescription drug plan, life, LTD, and vacation.
All resumes are kept strictly confidential.