Selby Jennings is working with a top tier investment bank to find the best technology talent. They are looking for a PEGA engineer team lead that will be architecting, designing, and developing cutting edge BPM applications. This role will be focused around leading the team in developing cutting edge technology to support multiple business processes within the bank. This role will have high visibility within the business and has a high potential for career growth within the bank.
* Architecting, designing, and developing BPM applications
* Exhibiting solution architecture and designing responsibility to deliver solution design within Pega PRPC
* Designing class structure, data models, and application frameworks
* Providing mentorship for younger members of the team
* 7+ years of software development experience
* Thorough knowledge about the PEGA Class Hierarchy and experience in development on Pega PRPC platform.
* In depth experienced in delivering critical, complex PEGA applications with numerous modules involved.
* Extensive involvement with java and related technologies, including relational databases.
* Comprehensive understanding of business process management systems like (PEGA, IBM BPM, etc.)
* Hands on experience in an Agile environment
Made it this far? Take the time to apply and submit your resume!