Vice President, Executive Planning Consultant - Regional Center - Northeast/New England Market
We believe by using your shown skills and expertise to craft financial plans and cultivate relationships with top C-suite level executives
We're Looking For
- Series 7, 63, 65 licenses required
- Insurance license to be obtained 6 months into role
- A four-year College degree required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
- Obtaining CEP Level 1 within first 12 months in role is strongly encouraged
- 10 years minimum of experience with face-to-face investment sales and financial planning
- Validated sales experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working with senior-level executives and employee benefit plans
- A consistent track record in generating sales and handling relationships with high net worth clients
- Demonstrated experience understanding a client's unique financial situation and ability to position appropriate solutions
- Ability to travel up to 50%+
of Your Role
You will have the responsibility for maintaining and nurturing relationships with senior executives and management leaders of key Workplace benefit plan clients. In this capacity, the EPC will be the focal point for financial planning and guidance for a select group of executives and be an integral part of a cross company team consisting of managing directors, relationship managers and executive services associates. This team will consistently deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, grow the PWI business in their region, build plan-level opportunities, and driving crossover relationships.
- Your demonstrated knowledge of brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and retirement planning
- Your excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Your ability to think strategically and influence decisions of executives
- Extraordinary presentation skills in both one on one and group settings
- Effective territory management and execution skills to drive multiple projects
- Handling the overall relationship and mentorship needs of an executive
- Incorporating the executive's benefits and plan provisions into the planning process of executive's assets in order to exceed assigned targets and drive both PI and WI sales
- Presenting (in conjunction with the team) Executive Services offering to executives, Plan Sponsors, board members, etc. during annual business reviews
- Ensuring the personal happiness of the executives across multiple workplace companies, by providing high-level of knowledgeable assistance on topics in relation to retirement income planning, investment strategy and product selection through face-to face interactions
- Building and developing a book of business via referrals, seminars, and local events for the workplace companies we support
- Meet the immediate and future needs of the client by providing and demonstrating solid financial planning skills as well as client centered advice and guidance interactions
- Identify, execute and follow up on opportunities to gather additional client assets
- Demonstrate Fidelity's products and services to address the needs of the executive in order to drive crossover and convert them into PI customers
- Developing an understanding of each company's corporate culture and executive needs that make them aware of how benefit changes could affect their financial well-being
How Your Work Impacts
The Executive Planning Consultant provides planning and guidance for Fidelity's Workplace Investing executive clients, and operates within in Fidelity's Personal Investing business unit. We are a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.