Trading Services Group Representative III - Video Introduction Included
- Merrimack, NH, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
The TRADING SERVICES GROUP REPRESENTATIVE III, reporting to the Middle Office Senior Manager, is responsible for responding to customer securities settlement inquiries via the phone and email, and manual trade processing in the accounting system.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of Financial services industry experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
The Purpose of Your Role
As a business unit within Global Middle Office, the Trade Services Group (TSG) works with external trading desks, global custodians, broker dealers, and various internal business partners in support of FMTC and SAI funds. Core processing and services includes: Settlement and fail management, trade processing, and support and various other custody processing and reporting functions.
The Skills You Bring
- Your proficient PC knowledge
- Your excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Your strong time management skills
- Your ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously within a tight timeframe
- Your strong analytical skills
- Your solid knowledge of business and industry practices
- Your ability to recognize high-risk items and escalate those items or seek assistance to minimize loss to either the shareholder and/or Fidelity
- Your ability to develop solid action plans to resolve daily operational issues/ problems
The Value You Deliver
- Performing all tasks associated with the Trade Service Group including (but not limited to) trade settlements, fail management, and trade processing.
- Identifying and escalating issues, which could have significant impact on daily operations
- Providing exceptional service to the various supported external investment managers
- Participating in future project opportunities and facilitate change in a rapidly developing environment
- Assisting with development and review for new and/or changes to departmental policies and procedures
- Collaborating within team environment to successfully manage daily work volumes and quality standards
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Trade Services Group interfaces with custodian bank services in support of FMTC and SAI family of funds. The position involves frequent interaction with internal business partners, trading counterparties, custodian banks, and the various external trading desks. The Trade Services Group provides superior customer service support to Fidelity's external money managers.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.