Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant within our Personal Investing (PI) Talent Acquisition organization, you will be working with leadership and management to source, interview and hire quality financial services talent!
PI serves the financial needs of millions of individual investors with a comprehensive range of investment products and services. Our common purpose as an organization is to encourage better futures for our customers, associates and Fidelity. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of corporate or agency recruiting experience
- Financial services experience is strongly preferred including sourcing and hiring of NASD licensed candidates
The Value You Deliver
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible with an ability to prioritize, multi-task, while keeping a strong attention to detail
- Use recruitment expertise, organizational knowledge, and sound business judgment in order to contribute to the business and build credibility with clients
- Exposure to various compensation package structures including cash, variable pay, and other incentives
- Excellent interviewing skills and practices
- Highly developed consultative skill to build strong, long-term relationships with clients and business partners
- Proficiency in web-based recruiting systems - Workday experience is a plus
- Agile/scrum experience preferred, including use of Jira
- Collaborate to understand client's objectives related to hiring initiatives and develop specific sourcing strategies for immediate as well as long term branding and hiring
- Work with hiring manager to define mutual success and agree on expectations for timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity, ideal profile, and frequency of updates
- Review and select candidates based on qualifications through telephone, video and personal interviews
- Share point of view and influence hiring decision by consulting with hiring manager on candidate match as aligned to job specifications and make compelling case for highest quality candidate(s)
- Provide information and feedback to assist hiring manager with offer details and negotiation points
- Contribute to client meetings to discuss staffing needs and industry trends, sharing market knowledge with leadership
- Participate in agile/scrum teams as needed
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.