Senior Project Manager
- Merrimack, NH, USA Merrimack NH US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Senior Project Manager
Collaborates with planning leads and business leads across the organization to project manage the creation and consolidation of company-wide deliverables, including key performance indicators, business plans, quarterly business reviews, and ad-hoc requests for information.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Project manages reporting and planning deliverables.
- Provides direct support to business integration functions within the broader Fidelity workforce planning effort, including development and rollout of workforce modeling tool.
- Helps identify areas for workforce process improvements across business units and functions.
- Coordinates with stakeholders onshore and offshore to negotiate differences and draw effective conclusions.
- Synthesizes broad range of information into actionable insights and recommendations to management.
- Performs process design, data integration, and reporting.
Education and Experience :
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience performing business analysis and developing business strategy within an asset management environment.
Or, alternatively, Master's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics or a closely related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience performing business analysis and developing business strategy within an asset management environment.
Skills and Knowledge :
Candidate must also possess:
- Demonstrated Expertise ("DE") performing analysis and strategy development within a matrix team (including HR, Finance, Real Estate, and PMO), multiple business functions (Technology, Operations, Analytics, and Shared Services) and multiple business lines environment, to analyze and define business problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and define actionable outcomes.
- DE performing business/financial modeling analytics for operational workforce plan data analysis, strategic workforce plan scenario modeling, and process improvement, by synthesizing diverse data sources (secondary, primary, and unstructured data forms) into actionable insights using data visualization techniques and producing recommendations for consumption by senior leadership.
- DE performing global offshoring and outsourcing industry analysis, including business and delivery model analysis, resource allocation, establishing workforce mix (contingent versus regular resources), destination scoping, industry trend/driver/indicator analysis, and competitor/vendor capabilities analysis (with a focus on U.S. and offshoring destinations across Asia and Europe).