Senior Business Analyst
- Merrimack, NH, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will be a key team player in the implementation to Fidelity's new HR cloud based technology.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years Financial Services and/or Business Analyst experience
- Experience in compensation design a must
- Experience in human resources a plus but not required
- Experienced in Microsoft XL
- Comfortable managing large data sets, manipulating data, and data mapping
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from large data sets.
The Purpose of Your Role
The Senior Analyst will be a lead resource in the development of in-depth analysis within HR Core Compensation Work stream lead. Primary responsibilities will include developing requirements for the Compensation HR/Payroll platform implementation, processes and technical solutions. This position will have the opportunity to work across many different Fidelity platforms and also learn Fidelity's new HR cloud based technology.
The Skills You Bring
- You are analytical, technical, problem solving and communication skills are a key strength
- You are highly organization and have a strong ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- You understand the importance of being detail oriented complemented by a high degree of accuracy
- You have a keen ability to build and influence relationships
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- You have good business judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality of all data
- Your attention to detail and appreciation for need to consistently generate high quality, highly sensitive output is a priority in your daily work
The Value You Deliver
- Driving key analysis when researching solutions for HR platform needs through project planning, value added insight and analytical support resulting in innovative solutions and delivery of critical deliverables
- Developing solutions to complex business needs by creating efficiencies and determining key opportunities for scale and efficiency.
- Providing technical assistance to team members within the platform organization and may lead internal meetings.
- Building trust and leverages solid working relationships with key business partners
- Seeking opportunities to proactively provide value-added insight and looking for continuous improvement and seeks feedback from business partners
Our workforce represents the single greatest investment that Fidelity makes in the firm each year. It is the HR Platform team's responsibility, as part of Enterprise Human Resources, to offer insight into the performance of this workforce that will help inform strategic leadership decisions and overall direction of the organization.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.