- Merrimack, NH, USA Merrimack NH US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Strong skill and interest in video animation and creation, including graphic design, audio recording, and post-production skills
- Technical fluency in film and graphic design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, and Audition
- 1-2 years business experience in a related role plus an undergraduate degree in graphic design, film design, fine arts, or related fields
The Purpose of Your Role
This role brings to life the value and impact that Fidelity's innovative equity compensation products offer our clients. Your graphic, film, and design skills will form the foundation of a video education series that will teach clients how to use our products and platforms. You will be a critical member of an in-house team of technical writers, consultants, and instructional designers, helping us turn words and ideas into engaging visuals and illustrations, while also giving you the chance to absorb best-in-class business skills, financial knowledge, and project management processes.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a passion for communicating visually to help people understand and engage information.
- You have technical fluency in programs like Adobe Premier, Audition, InDesign, and Illustrator, with a portfolio and/or reel showing your finished work in those programs.
- You enjoy being part of a team of people, and being the person in the team who can make visual ideas come to life.
- You are highly creative, but also interested in how creative skills translate to business goals and achievements.
- You focus on the customer, listening closely for their needs and keeping their language and priorities top of mind as you design.
The Value You Deliver
- Creating an ongoing and growing library of short films and illustrations in compliance with the visual design standards, brand guidelines, legal/regulatory processes of the business in order to educate clients on equity compensation.
- Translating storyboards you receive into video mock ups, incorporating feedback and edits, implementing those edits, and creating high quality videos with clean audio quality for final review.
- Supporting good process and project management practices, in order to keep production work consistent, of high quality, and sustainable.
- Collaborating with your team members to ensure efficient workflow and quality assurance.
- Contributing ideas for improving future generations of the video education product, as well as related print and audio assets that support the education function, in order to support a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Leading the technical ownership of our video server and video analytics platform, a best-in-its-class system that hosts the videos and allows us to measure and improve engagement
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Your work will directly contribute to Fidelity's Stock Plan Services (SPS) goals as we improve self-service and global delivery for our clients and their equity compensation plans. Clear, accessible, modern education delivered on a foundation of high quality videos is a key area of innovation for SPS.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.