Step into an instrumental role in our Concord NH primary office location. Help conduct the smooth operation and marketing of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning and investment office. Work as an employee of an award winning, nationally ranked, independent advisor franchisee in a private wealth practice of Ameriprise Financial. This position offers excellent exposure to, and opportunity for growth in, both front and back-office environments of a successful Financial Services business.
The Specialist will be our "face to the client" and present a professional yet personable image to reflect our primary goal of building strong relationships with our clients. This role serves as the primary contact for our clients by performing reception duties at our front desk, as well as assisting our Practice Manager with facilities maintenance, and working closely with the team on marketing and events. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
Responsibilities and Time Allocation - Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned.
Fulltime: Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5
Primary Location: Concord, NH
Pay rate: Commensurate with experience Responsibilities Position Functions:
- Reception - Responsible for answering inbound calls, responding to messages, and appropriately disseminating to team members, or documenting in CRM tool
- Receives mail and deliveries - Responsible for logging mail, scanning checks, and processing incoming forms appropriately to meet books and records requirements
- Scheduling - Responsible for following meeting confirmation and reminder process, monitoring advisor calendars for discrepancies, and assisting with coordination of calendar
- Facilities maintenance - Responsible for placing supply orders, keeping-up and monitoring of building and offices and relating items needing attention to the Practice Manager
Key Traits for Success in This Role
- Emphasis on delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice
- Maintain client CRM files for regular outreach, as well as data-gathering for future marketing promotions and events
- Build proficiency with proprietary marketing and CRM tools, maintain existing Practice marketing efforts, while striving to implement fresh ideas
- Event planning that is in compliance with Ameriprise and regulatory rules from start to finish.
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Emphasis on quality output and ability to follow-through on multi-step action items
- Knowledge of general office procedures; ability to learn proprietary software; marketing, branding, and event planning experience
- Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
- Confident, polished, and articulate with polite and clear communication skills
- Emotional competence to handle stressful situations, changing priorities, and a fast-paced environment while still providing a high-level of client service
- Adherence and respect for rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, and State and Federal Regulatory agencies
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow within the role
- Ability to travel to satellite office locations within the state of NH
About Our Company
- College degree or higher
- Or 2+ years of similar experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Teams
- Salesforce experience a plus
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.