- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 17
User Experience Designer
Location: Omaha, NE, USAThis role is responsible for assisting in the design of the overall look and navigation of visual and interactive user interface for products and platforms.
- Assist in applying custom application controls and iconography.
- Assist in designing effective visual and interactive design language that helps users to easily solve problems.
- Assist in simplifying and turning complex information into intuitive graphics, charts, graphs, and other forms of visual representation.
- Assist in creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Contribute in building a user experience pattern library, to maintain consistency in behaviors across multiple products.
- Participate in the definition of design or user-centered design process.
- Assist in designing the overall look and feel of visual and interactive user interface for a product or platform.
ERS Credit Assessment and Orig
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in graphic design, interactive design, information architecture or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Portfolio showcasing good interaction design solutions.
- Experience designing fundamental application information architecture, user testing, and prototype.
- Basic understanding of typography, layout, color, and composition and visualization principles.
- Ability to work in highly collaborative decentralized environment.
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Practical knowledge or design tools, including Adobe creative suite, HTML, CSS, and MS Visio.
- Some experience with usability testing, visual design or prototyping.
- Experience in financial environment preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.