- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 18
Solutions Specialist - Lending Cloud
Location: Omaha, NE, USAThe Associate Director - Solutions Specialist plays a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud's prospective clients by actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and working in conjunction with our Sales Executives as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. As our Assistant Director - Solutions Specialist you will evaluate business processes in order to prepare, present, and promote the sale of business solutions, while ensuring overall sales process quality for proper implementation and profitability of deals. As an expert on Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud you will also assist with customer facing demonstrations by clearly articulating the in-depth product functionality of the lending solution across multiple lending disciplines (C&I / CRE / Construction / Ag / etc…), while providing guidance/leadership on how the software functionality helps improve organizational efficiencies.
Our Solutions Specialist understands and defines customer needs and aligns their objectives and business requirements with Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud 's value proposition. You will develop and maintain product demonstrations (both via internet and live) and supporting collateral to support sales strategies. As a Solutions Specialist you will assume an active role in the sales process and create immense value through by providing experience regarding common lending philosophies, policies and procedures in the marketplace.
Solutions Specialist is provided direct access to customer financial data and must treat and maintain such data with complete confidentiality to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
Perform product related activities as needed:
- Articulates and conducts in-depth product feature benefit discussions as they relate to Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud 's product offerings
- Participates in customer facing meetings to align strategies and determine business and technical requirements that will be used in developing solutions or solution alternatives
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements
- Works closely with the sales team on RFP/RFI responses and proposal preparations
- Develops sales tools and training materials for presentation to the Sales team, keeping informed on the latest developments in core products and provides product training to Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud 's internal staff
- Possess industry experience and subject matter expertise of multiple areas from the following: Commercial Banking, Credit Unions, FSA, and/or Farm Credits Financial analysis of credits for commercial, commercial RE, agriculture, and/or personal Credit decisioning: credit presentations and risk ratings, collateral analysis, covenant tracking, global cash flows/consolidations, loan portfolio monitoring & stress testing, ALLL analysis, FSA and SBA guaranteed loans, tax returns, accounting principals, project management, software integrations
- Identify and document potential product enhancements - includes grasp existing software functionality and understand how changes will directly or indirectly impact features
Moody's Analytics Lending Cloud
- Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in commercial, commercial real estate or agricultural lending
- Experienced in a complex sales environment is a plus
- Public speaking or internal lead on training within an organization
- Strategic, analytical, operations-focused, able to recognize market opportunities
- Understanding of technical interface issues and computer technology
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct presentations and clearly articulate the goals
- Analytical and detail-oriented Ingenuity, creativity, and imagination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen to a client's requirements and business problems in order to respond with the appropriate business answer
- Patience, persistence, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working under time and customer pressures
- Ability to comprehend and apply abstract concepts
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively in a structured and rigorous team environment
- Experience with Lending Software is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.