- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18
Senior Account Executive - Commercial Banking Software Sales
Location: Omaha, NE, USAWith continued success and growth, we are hiring a Senior Account Executive.
This role is responsible for engaging key senior level stakeholders within financial institutions for discussions of best practices and innovations in credit risk management, as well as business development of products and helping drive the sales process by identifying and targeting new sales prospects.
• Responsible for engaging key senior level stakeholders within financial institutions for discussions of best practices and innovations in credit risk management.
• Drive the development of business within respective territories by product - Lending Cloud software.
• Work with the Relationship Managers to help drive the sales process by identifying and targeting prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing cycles to closure.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
• Assess the needs of the client by providing consultative services and understanding specific challenges faced by their business or industry.
• Act as the market and product/service expert during the sales cycle.
• Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
• Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
This role is part of our Lending Cloud Sales Team. Lending Cloud is an innovative, fully integrated, credit management solution used by over 800 US banks and credit unions. Flexible enough to handle commercial, agricultural, and small business lending, its cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model makes Lending Cloud easy to implement and use in a range of settings and institutions.
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in accounting, statistics and economics helpful.
• Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) helpful.
• Experience working with credit risk measurement and management solutions, often through experience in one or more functional domains (e.g., credit origination, credit risk analysis, loan processing, managing banking projects etc.).
• Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior risk officers and key stakeholders.
• Experience with an array of financial software-based tools.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully generating revenue through the sales of financial solutions.
• Exposure to the methods and objectives of financial modeling.
• Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.