Receptionist & Voice of the Firm
Wealth Partners, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
Join our Concierge team as "Director of First Impressions" by greeting office visitors in person along with taking their inbound calls. Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the reception area and conference rooms in our beautiful Omaha offices.
- Greet guests and notify appropriate party of guest arrival.
- Answer inbound calls and direct to the appropriate team member as needed.
- Manage our mail intake process.
- Other responsibilities and projects as directed.
- Superb interpersonal & communication skills, both written and oral.
- Positive & energetic attitude.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy.
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Compensation & Benefits
About Our Company
- Full (preferred) or part-time.
- Compensation dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits for full-time team members include 401(k) with a matching contribution, health insurance, paid time off.
Wealth Partners is a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC and has been helping families accomplish their financial goals since 1988. With 13 offices spread over 3 states, our 26 financial advisors provide advice to a nationwide clientele and are excited to offer this opportunity to join our growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.