- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 18
Location: Omaha, NE, USA
• Write and execute manual and automated tests.
• Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
• Analyze the results of tests of tests that you have performed and provide meaningful reports to project team.
• Maintain software testing artefacts.
• Use queries to create test data and analyze results for the tests you have performed.
• Work with other testers and key stakeholders to ensure coverage for each software release.
• Develop/maintain simple automation framework modules as directed by more senior Test Automation team members, to fulfil specific testing requirements.
• Work closely with manual testers or Business Analysts.
ERS Credit Assessment and Orig
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
• 3+ years of QA experience.
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Knowledge of QA methodologies including test planning.
• Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
• Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Very good verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
• Critical thinking skills to analyze system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies
• Aptitude for thinking outside the box to develop thorough test scenarios and test cases
• Good understanding of the QA processes, methodologies and Software Testing Lifecycle
• Competent database skills
• C#, Java and or scripting experience
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Good understanding of QA testing tools and environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.