- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 18
Location: Omaha, NE, USAThis role drives the credit risk software development process from design to release to ensure the required specification and quality goals are met. Additionally, this role is responsible for overseeing the Program Manager Team.
- Oversee the Program Manager Team and ensure the coordination and completion of assigned software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required specification and quality goals.
- Consistently communicate team's activity with Senior Directors and Managing Director.
- Drive the development process of our suite of credit risk software products & solutions, from the initial design through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies
ERS Credit Assessment and Orig
- ? Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- ? Minimum 12 years of related experience.
- ? Thorough knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- ? Experience managing teams.
- ? Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- ? Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development
- ? Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.