- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Location: Omaha, NE, USA
Our CSR approach focuses on empowering people around the world with the information, resources and confidence they need to create a better future - for themselves, their communities and the environment.
- Execute against a business plan that leverages market knowledge to find intersections between community needs, business and employee engagement opportunities for the Americas region.
- Identify and manage relationships with non-profit and employee engagement partners that maximize impact against the Moody's CSR strategy.
- Organize, facilitate and attend meetings with funders, grantees, grant-seekers, community members and other constituents of CSR in the region. Develop and maintain a productive network of professional relationships with community leaders, non-profit organizations, peers, and thought leaders in CSR.
- Liaise with senior leadership in the region to build and cultivate relationships with varied list of stakeholders that align with MCO's global CSR strategy
- Coordinate board service initiatives including launching training program and coordination of opportunities with non-profit partners.
- Liaise with Moody's managers on team building exercises, employee engagement programs and skills based volunteerism
- Coordinate with regional Human Resources colleagues on employee engagement opportunities that enhance professional development
- Assist the Chairs of the CSR Impact Leaders in coordinating activities and communications with the Environmental Task Force and other CSR related activities.
- Oversee and manage special event logistics
- Assist with updating and creating CSR outreach and promotional materials, including for activities with non-profit partners.
- Developing relevant regional content for the CSR portal, MINT, and Moodys.com and social media including its administration.
- Administer all aspects of Cybergrants relating to grant making, regional Matching Gifts and Dollars and Doers programs, and related expenses including responding to feedback and inquiries from employees and non-profit recipients.
- Implement and monitor Mission Measurement metrics across the Moody's Foundation's grant making portfolio in the region.
- Collaborate with the team on updating and maintaining all Foundation databases, shared drives and other IT systems.
As a company that serves governments, institutions, companies and financial markets globally and is part of local communities in 41 countries, our profitability, our growth - our very future - hinge on doing business in a responsible way. CSR is far more than an obligation for Moody's and our approximately 12,000 employees. It sets the course for using our talents, expertise and assets to make a lasting, positive difference through actions that also make our company stronger. Our CSR approach focuses on empowering people around the world with the information, resources and confidence they need to create a better future - for themselves, their communities and the environment.
Starting in 2017, we focused our global CSR efforts around four core areas:
- Empowering people with financial knowledge,
- Activating an environmentally sustainable future
- Helping young people reach their potential
- And sharing our passion and purpose with the world
- BA/BS in a relevant field required
- 5 years experience of progressively increasing responsibility in CSR, corporate philanthropy/employee engagement or similar fields
- Spanish and ? Portuguese fluency preferred
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative, ability to work under time constraints with a sense of urgency and handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities simultaneously are essential
- Must have demonstrated skills in handling a wide variety of project management and administrative tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Self-sufficient and a self-starter, comfortable with being managed remotely
- Experience in working independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft components (Word, Excel, Power Point required). Working knowledge of Cybergrants or other philanthropy software a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.