Client Service Specialist
Job Description Role:
The Client Service Specialist provides exemplary customer service as the initial point of contact for Moody's Analytics' wide range of products within the Credit Assessment & Origination space. In an effort to find the best solutions for our customers, we will collaborate will many different teams across the organization.
- Handle client inquiries via phone and email and provide resolution in a timely manner
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality, configuration and technical architecture
- Identify and escalate issues and requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction
- Ensure the product is being used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' financial institutions
- Identify, capture and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to Product Management
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization
- Assist with proactively managing client relationships to maintain and improve client satisfaction and retention
- Support new product launches and new business initiatives including training, marketing activities, feedback to the business, etc.
- Identify sales and up-sell opportunities for the business
- Undergraduate (i.e. Bachelor's degree)
- Exposure to financial industry, economic data and/or banking (preferred)
- 1-3 years' experience Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic team
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to adapt to new scenarios
- Familiar with SQL procedures (preferred) in a financial institution or related field involving client relationship responsibilities (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.