- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Associate QA Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE, USARole/Responsibilities :
- This role is responsible for providing support and contributing to the entire product development cycle to ensure the timely release of quality products.
- Design, write and execute tests for web-based products and/or client-server applications.
- Apply standard testing techniques for back end database and financial applications.
- Develop test documentation for back end database and financial applications.
- Analyze the results of tests and provide meaningful reports to the project team.
- Use queries to create test data and analyze the data flow.
- Work with developers, other testers and key stakeholders to devise test plans and schedule for each software release.
Enterprise Risk Solutions - ERS Credit Assessment and Origination
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 2-3 years of QA experience.
- Strong understanding of the software lifecycle.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies including test planning and use of automated testing software.
- Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structure.
- Strong database skills (Oracle and SQL server).
- Working knowledge of C# or Java.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of finance concepts a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.