- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 18
Associate Director -Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Omaha, NE, USA• Design test strategy for a large projects.
• Work with Product Management to clarify functional and non-functional requirements.
• Define and communicate best practices for the use of Defect Tracking systems and Rally.
• Analyze test results across large projects and provide summarized analysis that can be used to improve quality and/or processes.
• Evangelize quality and test coverage.
• Initiate and implement process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
• Mentor less experienced team members.
• Show strong expertise in reproducing, analyzing and finding the root cause for clients' issues.
ERS Credit Assessment and Orig.
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
• 7+ years of QA experience.
• Expert level of knowledge and experience throughout the SDLC.
• Proven ability to implement agile processes across a team, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
• Very strong experience with a wide range of QA methodologies, expert in most.
• Proven ability to analyze and improve QA processes.
• Known to be the expert several QA areas; sought out for advice in these areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent database skills.
• Expert in implementing automation tests, expert level financial knowledge, and/or expert level product knowledge.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.