An innovative high frequency trading firm is searching for experienced a quantitative trader who has a passion for solving highly intensive, data driven challenges and is well versed in market terminology. This role will involve working directly with a PM in a highly technical environment that is conducive to growth and provides top tier IT infrastructure. The firm is very collaborative in nature, and an ideal candidate would be able to mentor junior traders and guide them to continue to create and develop.
- Advanced degree in mathematics, computer science, physics, statistics, or related fields.
- Proven ability to accomplish high level statistical or applied mathematical research
- Experience in at a trading desk or running high frequency strategies
- Track-record of managing money; within Futures not required but preferred
- Extensive market knowledge
- Programming proficiency in any of the following: C++ or Python