A premier trading firm is currently searching for Quantitative Researchers to join their cutting-edge firm that focuses on innovation, broad diversification, and leading execution technology to tackle some of the toughest challenges in quantitative investment management. The firm is looking for Quantitative Researchers from various backgrounds to enhance and optimize its data driven initiatives for continual growth in making markets more efficient on a global scale.
- Statistical analysis and modeling techniques under a financial scope
- Research and apply new trading strategies or signals
- Enhance and optimize existing trading strategies
- Work with traders to develop and optimize systems
- Develop risk models and frameworks to manage portfolio risk
- Expand and explore data sets to enable innovation and predictive features
- 5+ years of experience in Quantitative Research/Trading
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience using statistical models
- Experience at a Market Making or Electronic Trading desk covering: Credits, Rates, FX, Futures, or Options
- Experience in automated market making
- Strong Python or C++ programming skills
If interested, feel free to apply or email me your resume directly!