A premier Chicago-based prop trading firm is looking to add a Quantitative Developer who has experience optimizing and developing systematic models within the Options Market Making and Equities spaces. The firm has a very collaborative culture across their teams, and this role would provide the opportunity to build out their own team down the line as they progress in the position. The ideal candidate is looking to be challenged and has a strong technical skill set they are looking to harness and inspire in more junior colleagues.
- Advanced degree in mathematics, computer science, physics, statistics, or related fields.
- Proven experience solving high-level data driven challenges
- 3-5+ years of experience as a developer in Options Market Making and/or Equities/SPX Market Making
- Extensive market knowledge and strong communication skills
- Programming proficiency in any of the following: C++/Python/Java