One of New England's largest and top-performing health plans is looking to hire a Level I or II Actuary on to their growing actuarial team. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement. While in this role, you will gain exposure to all aspects of the actuarial profession, including central pricing and forecasting.
The Actuary will be responsible for:
- Provide support for various actuarial teams
- Reviewing Data for the purpose of financial reporting and monitoring.
- Assess regulatory program financial impact.
- Facilitate the progress of outstanding incurred claims liabilities, as well as other financial accruals and liabilities.
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 exams towards ASA designation
- 2+ years of actuarial experience within the healthcare space
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Desire to move into leadership or management position
Benefits of this position
- The role has outstanding career growth
- Excellent benefits
- Study hours
- Bonus potential for each exam passed