Client Service Coordinator
Bismarck, ND Office
Full-Time: Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
As a fulltime employee, you are eligible for our benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k), PTO, holiday pay and other benefits
Role: To provide exceptional customer service to our clients Responsibilities
- The client service coordinator needs to maintain an organized & editable list of clients & prospects with each groups service schedule
- Help support all advisors maintain adequate client appointment scheduling
- Work with the marketing team and advisors to organize client events
- Supply ordering and general organization
- Send out invites & take the RSVPs
- Follow up with attendees after events
- Maintain social media and advisor websites
- Advisor Support
- Help support advisors and other administrative staff regarding client information, compliance tracking and scheduling.
- Understanding Ameriprise systems so you can setup clients & create basic paperwork
- Phone Duties/Client Service
- Back up Administrative Support in the office to make sure clients are efficiency handled.
Ideal Education & Experience:
Compensation and Hours:
About Our Company
- Compensation: Depends on experience
- Starting at $19/ Hour
- As a full-time employee, you are also eligible for our benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k), PTO, holiday pay and other benefits
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.