Talent Acquisition Operations Regional Lead
Description About this role Your team
The People Operations team within the HR Platforms & Infrastructure at BlackRock is responsible for the effective delivery and support of all employee and talent related operational activities across the HR function globally. The People Operations function is comprised of the following: contactHR, Talent Acquisition Operations, Background Screening, and Talent Management Operations. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service with a process improvement mindset to join our Talent Acquisition Operations team. The team works in cooperation with Talent Acquisition comprised of Recruiters and Sourcers to provide a best in class candidate experience during the interview and onboarding process. Your role and impact
In this role, you will oversee the team supporting the Americas Region (US, Canada, and Latin America). Your focus will be enabling the team to deliver on core work, proactively maintaining partnerships and stakeholder relationships, and oversight or participation in all projects that impact the region. You will drive team alignment to our global strategy and processes, and support team development by aligning career interests to opportunities. The projects you will lead will have both regional and global impact, and will support enhancing our processes to continuously elevate the candidate and client experience. You will help to use data and metrics to manage the team and proactively share updates with key stakeholders. Your impact will be in the leadership and development of a high performing TA Operations team, focused on providing an unsurpassed candidate and client experience. Your responsibilities
- Oversee workload and team alignment, flexing and balancing activity to ensure SLAs are consistently reached
- Partner with regional TA Ops peers and global leaders to share best practices and ensure services are delivered on a consistent basis
- Troubleshoot issues, monitor risk and ensure mitigation plans are in place, and shared globally
- Manage, coach and regularly discuss performance of the Regional team, working to continually develop skills and experience
- Build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with regional and global partners and stakeholders
- Proactively share data and insights that help inform areas of challenge or opportunity with key stakeholders
Process & Projects:
- Ensure processes are compliant with all HR policies and procedures
- Pro-actively identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Lead and participate in Regional and Global projects
- 5-10 years of experience in HR in a global organization, with strong knowledge of HR operations, and experience leading a team.
- Must have excellent communication and relationship building skills which apply to clients, stakeholders, partners, and your team.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while providing strong internal and external client service.
- Process oriented mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk mitigation.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required, with experience in Workday and ServiceNow a plus.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.