Senior Technical Relationship Manager
Senior Technical Partner Relationship Manager - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Senior-Technical-Partner-Relationship-Manager---Wilmington_R1074/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
nCino is looking for a talented, proven leader and team player with great initiative, strategic mindset and experience to fill a key relationship management role on its Technology Partner team.
The Senior Technology Partner Relationship Manager will be responsible for new partner onboarding, delivery and support for a global technical ecosystem. Working closely with cross-functional leadership company-wide, this individual will create and execute business strategies with new and existing partners to expand nCinos enterprise software interoperability, market reach, and help deliver customer success.
The role requires an individual with the experience, communication skills, and energy to operate in a wide spectrum of situations with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Responsible for guiding partnerships through the Technology Partner Program processes for both internal vetting and external communication of the program requirements.
- Drive the ecosystem model across the entire customer value chain, in all relevant client industries
- Actively drive target partner identification and engagement working with various internal departments (Sales, Product, Professional Services Org, etc).
- Follow and continuously improve relationship processes
- Negotiate a portfolio of technical partners and integrations
- Day-to-day management of entire technical ecosystem and its supporting functions
- Establish relationships with both technology partners and internal key stakeholders
- Track KPIs on initiatives across internal sales and account mgt teams, and external solution partners
- Establish and execute Commercial, Operational and Go To Market (GTM) activities for each Technology Partner as it connects to the strategic plan
- Facilitate and drive recurring partner meetings and annual review sessions.
- Work with the product management team and the executive leadership team to prioritize relationships strategically for the company
- Work with product management and engineering teams to drive technical elements
- Develop GTM process for key partners, to be handed off to the GTM Alliance team
- Facilitate and participate as needed in QBRs for each key partnership and a scaled review approach for all partners
- Project manage the entire integration process from the application & integration development, all the way through to QA and release.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop professional, enterprise-quality marketing & selling materials, white papers, case studies, sales battlecards and other important marketing support elements for use both externally and internally.
- Help drive thought-leadership in the marketplace and act as a spokesperson for the company
- Represent the company at industry conferences and networking events as required
- Coordinate partner marketing activities (conferences, white papers, webinars etc.)
- Work with Professional Services teams to continually drive best practice technology partner delivery
- Serve as point of escalation for nCino project delivery teams on technology partner issues
- Facilitate partner training coordination, enablement and certification.
- Work with technical teams to administer salesforce orgs to technology partners
- Work with the partner team to manage training support, API/SDK documentation creation, and a technology partner knowledge base
- Work with Sales liaison specific to the Technology Partner group to vet partners and structure partner commercial agreements
- Work with Sales reps to manage partner pipeline and refer customers to preferred technology partners.
- Work with Sales and delivery teams to ensure accurate scoping, resourcing and estimating during pre-sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales and Professional Services to ensure project timeframes, scope and costs are established in line with nCino project methodology and best practices
- Work with key Sales stakeholders to provide sales enablement around new technology partnerships.
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of experience or combination of experience, education and superior performance with Business development and/or channel partner management experience; product, marketing and/or enterprise technology strategy consulting experience
- Experience and knowledge of the high tech/software industry and the banking industry
- Understanding of SalesForce AppExchange
- Successful track record executing partnerships with technology companies
- Management of senior level relationships and developing high-value business relationships with complimentary software companies
- Familiarity and experience with SaaS platforms, and cloud strategies
- Proven ability to manage pipeline growth
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand technology and value proposition analysis
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional teams to align and coordinate internal resources
- Must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire teamwork and trust
- Strategic planning abilities with strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual, with strong work ethic, and exceptional follow up skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to travel to partner/client locations both domestically and internationally.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations, and comfortable in public speaking
- Salesforce experience, knowledge of the platform.
- Banking experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1074
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!