Senior Prep Project Manager
Doc Prep Senior Project Manager Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Doc-Prep-Senior-Project-Manager_R1179/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Project Manager you will be part of a high-performing professional services team focused on evaluating how the nCino product can best meet our clients needs and working with the Implementation Consultant to oversee the application of a seven-step implementation process with nCino bank and credit union customers.
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Become Salesforce.com certified with at least two different certifications within your first year
- Work in tandem with your nCino Implementation Consultant to evaluate the needs, processes, and policies of your client base, configure the nCino system in the most efficient way possible to meet those needs, and ultimately implement the system within the institution
- Oversee all aspects of the software implementation project that typically lasts 10-16 weeks
- Manage daily project load amongst three to six concurrent clients and answer all project related questions in a timely manner
- Be able to correctly understand, organize and evaluate the risks and needs of the client to identify large issues, potential obstacles and risks
- Write two customer facing nCino Knowledge articles per quarter from issues that have arisen and the solutions identified during the implementation process
- Create and manage Project Plans and lead regular Project status meetings for each client
- Demo and train customers on the use of the nCino software as part of the implementation process
- Assist customers with user acceptance testing of the nCino Bank Operating System
- Oversee customers when they go-live on the nCino software and manage the handoff to the nCino Support and Customer Success Team
- Previous financial industry experience required; specifically a commercial or SBA lending background and familiarity of banking language and processes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 4 years of experience or combination of education, experience, and superior performance
- Exceptional communication skills and an innovative problem solving personality
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with customers in a professional, positive and constructive way; comfortable with public speaking and leading a meeting
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly and independently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects and workload to deliver according to the project schedule
- Strong analytical mindset; being able to observe a clients current process and analyze how the nCino product will benefit them
- Strong leadership skills; previous managerial and project management experience preferred
- Ability to present and explain project specific information to diverse types of audiences
- Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ("As-Is/To be") flows and diagrams
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or systems built on relational databases a big plus
- Position requires 35-50% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR1179
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!