nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.As the nCino Delivery Center Consultant you will provide subject matter expertise on the nCino platform, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design for our clients on primarily Partner led projects. This position will also require subject matter expertise and configuration on client paid engagements for optimization enhancements and new feature implementations in Customer Success. This position requires working cross-functionally with Solution Architects, Implementation Consultants and our nCino Partners.
· Provide subject matter expertise to Design and Develop solutions based on customer requirements and aligned with nCino Gold Standards
· Communicate to technical, business and executive customer stakeholders to set appropriate expectations related to customer commitment and requisite resource allocation for a successful deployment and confirm schedule
· This position is 80% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce.com platform and development platforms), 10% Analysis, and 10% Project Management
· Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input and existing/inflight customer projects
· Following final solution architecture delivery recommendation by the nCino team, assist in design and troubleshooting during implementation to ensure final architecture meets client business needs and maintains alignment with nCino core product development direction
· Assist in future communication, training structure, etc. to establish repeatable process for onboarding additional Enterprise Bank Implementation Consultants. Train on methodology including streamlining, simplification and automation of tasks
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
· 4+ years experience with Salesforce.com architecture experience with Developer 401 and Administrator 201 certifications
· Successful track record implementing and delivering projects
· Experience with database design and workflow
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
· Passion to deliver the high-quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR1160
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!