nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.This member of the accounting team will be responsible for performing the day to day revenue recognition activities. This role will be responsible for following the corporate revenue policy for revenue recognition and assisting in the preparation of the required ASC 606 reporting and disclosures. This position will work closely with the team to perform all tasks related to revenue recognition, unbilled receivables and deferred revenue.
· Review past transactions, understanding how they were accounted under current accounting standards, identifying and tracking attributes and impacts, if any, under ASC 606.
· Document revenue recognition position on new customer contracts.
· Review ongoing contracts to validate bookings and ensure proper recognition of revenue.
· Ensure the timely and accurate recognition of revenue, unbilled receivables, and deferred revenue.
· Identify potential revenue issues and communicate to management to ensure appropriate treatment.
· Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and supporting schedules related to revenue; support month end close
· Prepare and review reporting including revenue analysis and metrics
· Assist with requests from external auditors in the areas of revenue recognition.
· Complete special projects and other ad hoc requests as required
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant degree
· 2 or more years professional work experience in finance or accounting or combination of experience, education, and superior performance
· Solid understanding of GAAP with a focus in revenue recognition
· Possess strong financial and analytical skills
· Well organized to focus on multiple tasks
· Deadline oriented
· Attention to details
· Proficient with MS Office, spreadsheets
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Certified Public Accountant
· Corporate accounting experience
· NetSuite system experience
· Salesforce.com system experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR828
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!