Regional Community Vice President/Sales
Regional Vice President - Community & Regional Sales Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Regional-Vice-President---Community---Regional-Sales_R933/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As nCinos Regional Vice President (RVP) you will be responsible for net-new sales to financial institutions and for driving expansion within your territorys existing customer base.
- Identify and target prospective nCino customers within a geographic territory and market segment
- Challenge prospective customers to consider a new and innovative offering
- Drive opportunities through qualification and closure while maintaining a pipeline sufficient to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Develop strong nCino brand presence within a geographic territory
- Use consultative approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of the nCino solution and the Salesforce.com platform to fulfill those needs
- Manage complex sales cycle with new customers by mapping out decision-making and approval processes, compressing timelines, negotiating contracts and closing business
- Effectively identify prospective customer mobilizers and build consensus among key stakeholders
- Work effectively with inside sales partners and marketing to drive a consistent message in the marketplace
- Expand nCino presence within existing clients by maintaining relationship with key client stakeholders, partnering with nCinos Customer Success team to drive adoption
- Sell newly released nCino products and offerings to existing customers
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years of experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Strong professional background with consistent record of excellence
- Demonstrated ability to challenge executive decision makers, build consensus with client executives, and sell to the C-suite
- Strong listening skills and impeccable verbal and written communication ability; able to demonstrate software solutions onsite with client or via virtual meetings
- History of success in collaborative work environment; demonstrable ability to partner with nCino team members from product, sales, professional services, support, finance and others as required to accomplish sales goals and customer success
- Ability to travel to client locations within the United States as required to accomplish and exceed goals
- Banking domain expertise
- Commercial banking expertise
- Graduate degree and/or other certifications
- Flexible problem-solver who will thrive in nCinos fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Organized, efficient, and able to maintain high level of production while also demonstrating process and administrative excellence
- Requires up to 60% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR933
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!