nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.The Recruiting Coordinator performs a variety of detailed technical and administrative duties relating to the day-to-day operations of the companys Recruiting department. The Recruiting Coordinator carries out responsibilities related to: interview scheduling, travel, expenses, candidate experience, screening, and onboarding.
· Develop and deliver a superior candidate experience that fosters nCinos amazing and award-winning culture
· Welcome candidates and provide tours of nCino offices
· Support the Recruiting team with activities including posting jobs, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews
· Coordinate the candidate travel process and related activities
· Provide general administrative support to the Recruiting department
· Assists with various special projects
· Learn and understand the nCino culture, Bank Operating System and business model
· Learn and understand Workday, nCinos internal applicant tracking system
· Associate degree or equivalent experience
· Technology savvy with interest in systems
· Experience with complex scheduling
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Conscientious; very attentive to detail; ability to multi-task
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism
· Thrives in a fast-paced, culture-oriented company
· Professional, confident, energetic and good sense of humor
· Flexible: willing and able to work non-traditional hours, on occasion
· Existing knowledge of recruitment
· Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System
· Workday experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.Posted YesterdayFull timeR1606
Theres a simple reason nCino has been named both the #1 Fintech to Work For and recognized as the markets top Commercial Loan Operating System. We know great technology doesnt build itself, implement itself, or sell itself, so we focus on hiring the best talent in the world and trusting them to do their best work.
The results speak for themselves: our revolutionary Bank Operating System has changed the financial services industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency and transparency, while better engaging with their customers. Transforming how financial institutions operate through innovation, reputation and speed, nCino works with more than 1,100 financial institutions globally whose assets range in size from $30 million to $2 trillion. A proven leader, nCino is part of the Forbes Cloud 100, and one of the Top Company Cultures by Entrepreneur Magazine.