Quality Asurance Manager
QA Manager - Data Services - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/QA-Manager---Wilmington_R1048/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As Manager - Quality Assurance, you will lead a team of Quality Assurance Engineers to assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing flawless test environments, validating processes, and providing crucial documentation. This management position will ensure all external and internal requirements are met before the nCino product reaches our customers.
- Hire, mentor, maintain a best-in-class software QA team
- Promote culture across teams which ensures morale is high, QA Engineers are motivated to meet their commitments and produce the highest quality product, and employees are having fun
- Coordinate the sharing of knowledge within and across teams
- Mentor team members on technology, testing methodologies, and continuous delivery
- Provide technical leadership and expertise about the tools and features sets supported by teams
- Contribute as necessary to testing efforts
- Oversee the software testing lifecycle and Agile/Scrum process
- Oversee resource allotment, resource schedules and delivery milestones to ensure that team and departmental deadlines are met
- Define, track, and analyze metrics to improve efficiency and quality of the testing process
- Identify risks and mitigation for complex testing projects
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years functional experience, with 1+ years management experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Substantial expertise in testing software
- Strong problem solving, decision making, collaboration, and people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy and drive; continually looking for opportunities to improve the platform, process, and business
- Prior experience with Salesforce and the ISV Partner Program
- Extensive experience in an Agile testing environment and deep understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Scrum certification strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and the ability to easily multitask
- A great team player, who works well with others while also being self-driven
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1048
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!