Principal Enterprise Project Manager
Principal Enterprise Project Manager - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Principal-Enterprise-Project-Manager---Wilmington_R1154/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As the Principal Enterprise Project Manager, you will help nCinos largest Customers with implementation of our Bank Operating System. You will be part of a high-performing professional services organization focused on evaluating how the nCino product can best meet our Customers needs by leading cross-functional nCino teams on large scale programs/projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and the trusted advisor for the Customer and System Integrator (consulting partner) management
- Coordinate and manage nCinos cross-functional teams in the context of implementation projects: Solution Architects, Implementation Consultants, Integration Advisors, and SMEs
- Exercise ownership of nCinos ongoing planning and execution activities on implementation projects
- Leverage a combination of consulting, project management, and functional/technical skills in ensuring the successful delivery, configuration and integration of the nCino solution
- Apply a deep understanding of Customers business process and requirements to advise on the configuration and customization options within the nCino/Salesforce architecture
- Work with nCinos Product Managers to collect information on Customer use cases to continuously refine how nCino features may evolve
- Assist the nCino leadership with identification, planning, and execution of internal initiatives, including but not limited to: research and analysis of information across completed or ongoing projects, creation of thought leadership documents, and fostering coordination across various departments
- Bachelors degree with 6+ years of combined financial services, consulting, and project experience
- Previous financial industry experience and familiarity with banking language and processes
- Two current Salesforce Certifications (e.g., Administrator and App Builder) or ability to obtain within three months of employment
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with customers in a professional, positive and constructive way; comfortable with public speaking and meetings facilitation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects and workload to deliver per the program/project schedule
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours if necessary
- Commercial, consumer, retail or mortgage banking/lending background
- Leadership and/or Senior Business Analyst roles on large scale transformational programs/projects
- Experience with system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with Loan Origination and/or Loan Accounting systems
- Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ("As-Is/To be") and diagrams
- Position requires up to 70% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR1154
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!