Cloud Operations Specialist Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Cloud-Operations-Specialist_R1109/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
nCino has adopted a diversified Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) cloud computing strategy as an integral part of our Informational Technology infrastructure. Built on trusted cloud solutions from market leaders such as Microsoft, Salesforce and Amazon, we maintain no server footprint at our own facilities.
Under the general direction of the Hosted Operations Senior Manager, the Cloud Operations Specialist (Hosted Operations) will contribute to the day-to-day operations including implementations, administration, monitoring and continuous improvement of systems and technology hosted on cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS. You will be responsible for using industry-standard tools and technologies to craft automated, efficient, and scalable infrastructure that enable us to rapidly produce and release software. You will also investigate cutting-edge technologies and techniques in order to find better ways to meet the needs of our teams, other nCino departments, and our customers.
This position requires direct involvement in various aspects of development, systems administration, network administration, project management, and technical troubleshooting. The applicant should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as a team member.
- Implement configuration and automation tools to simplify process of deploying, testing, packaging, and upgrading software across our infrastructure
- Troubleshoot mild to moderate issues in cloud and physical network environments, and work with limited supervision
- Assist in the evaluation of new applications and tools to meet business requirements
- Assist to ensure optimal performance and functionality for systems and technologies
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Assist in testing and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Implement monitoring tools and processes to ensure the highest levels of system availability
- Assist to ensure company information security and compliance requirements are met
- Perform system administrative tasks, design and implement technical solutions
- Create reports and dashboards
- Be a great teammate be able to work independently with some direction, help out, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field with a minimum 2 years experience in IT or Business Systems or combination of education, experience, & superior performance
- Application, configuration, and implementation understanding of systems
- Understanding of information security and how to apply knowledge to cloud systems and applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and business stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects, and function in a highly productive environment
- Passionate, pro-active, optimistic, and has internal inspiration to get things done
- An understanding of Amazon AWS technologies such as EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, & Cloudformation
- Knowledge of automation tools and processes
- Familiarity with distributed version control (GitHub), continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience with establishing and integrating development, test and production environments
- Current or actively pursuing related professional certifications
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1109
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!