Product Marketing Analyst Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Product-Marketing-Analyst_R1019/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Are you the kind of person that isnt afraid of technology and loves marketing and promoting technology products to businesses? Are you a competitive intelligence ninja? Do you want to play an essential role in go-to-market strategy and execution for the worldwide leader in cloud banking?
nCino is looking for rockstar Product Marketing Analyst to join our team. As a product marketer, you will be a leader in marketing to the financial services industry the benefits and value of nCinos Bank Operating System and Solutions and helping drive sales results. You will work closely with the marketing, sales and product development teams and be responsible for collaborating on everything from product launches to messaging to competitive intelligence to sales enablement. Collect primary and secondary data, create sales presentations, landing pages, point of view (POV) documents and more that our customers and employees will immediately benefit from. Measure what works, what doesnt and improve the latter. You must be a self-starter that can build killer content and not only enjoy writing and marketing, but you do it well. Cross-collaboration is the name of the game and you must rock at it!
The ideal candidate has experience in Product Marketing at a technology company and is looking to grow their Product Marketing career at a fast-paced, technology company in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Develop an understanding of the nCino Banking Operating System and its solutions
- Align with and drive success in nCinos annual goals and Product Marketing department goals
- Be a go-to solution marketing expert with a deep understanding of the banking industry and competitive landscape
- Cultivate relationships with the nCino sales, marketing and product development teams
- Influence go-to-market product launches and work cross-departmentally to create content and launch campaigns to bring products to market
- Perform competitive and market research and keep nCino up-to-date on trends and analyses
- Channel the voice of the customer understand the pain points and aspirations of the different banking segments and roles within the financial institution, ultimately translating this into actionable content and output that drives revenue
- Create, define and own the content machine for solution messaging and positioning. Apply your expertise to all forms of collateral: feature documents, slides, web content, POV documents, video scripts, FAQs, competitive intelligence, etc.
- Show your creative flair with PowerPoint, infographic and visual representation of messages
- Develop sales enablement material that the nCino sales team on how to sell nCinos Bank Operating System across multiple business lines in the financial industry
- Be able to demo the nCino Bank Operating System
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications or equivalent major
- 2+ years of experience in a product/solution-marketing role, preferably at a technology company with exposure to financial services
- Experience in marketing, sales or as a product manager
- Strong storytelling skills, both written and verbal
- Track record for collaborating in successful go-to-market product campaigns
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple stories that resonate with the customer base
- Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work with a variety of teams, gather input, synthesize feedback and coordinate efforts across multiple areas of business
- Proven track record of conducting market and competitive analyses to inform corporate strategies and campaigns
- Ability to identify and analyze data to identify market trends and sales opportunities
- Motivated to achieve and exceed metrics and revenue goals related to products
- Self-starter and a problem solver who works well within a team
- Have a positive attitude, work hard, have a sense of humor and are constantly looking to improve and learn
- Youre able to advocate for the consumer and think like a marketer.
- Experience in Product Marketing a plus
- Experience and knowledge of the Banking and Credit Unions industries a plus
- Position requires 10 percent travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1019
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!