nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.Reporting to the development manager, the developer intern will be responsible for supporting the commercial development team in the development and maintenance of product related features. This internship requires the candidate to be enrolled full time in an accredited University.
- Work as part of a scrum team and participate in daily scrums
- Collaborate and commit to bodies of work as a team
- Participate in the full development process
- Ticket quoting to determine technical direction and complexity of feature implementation
- Feature implementation based on business requirements as defined in tickets
- Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted 7 Days AgoPart timeR1138
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!